Welcome back, friend!
Today, I’m sharing this sweet treat that is compliant with The Starch Solution diet!
This recipe is not for maximum weight loss but it is oil-free and vegan so you can enjoy it occasionally while still achieving your health goals!
- 6 small bananas, mashed
- 2 cup (250 g) sourdough starter discard
- 6 tbsp applesauce
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 cups of any flour you pick
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
Don't have discard? You can do 1 cup water and 1/2 cup flour with a tablespoon of lemon juice, making the consistency. It will be a little different.
- Mix your wet ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Add in your dry ingredients
- Mix until your dry ingredients are well incorporated
- Pour into a non-stick baking loaf pan (DON'T USE OIL!)
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour
Serve with coffee or tea and enjoy!
If you give this recipe a try, let me know what you think!
See you next time!