Hi there! Welcome back to my website.
Today's recipe comes from my Full Day of Starch Solution Meals on my YouTube channel.
This Stach Solution Approved Potato and Corn Chowder is seriously one of my favorite recipes.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 cup yellow corn
- 2 cups water
- 9 small yellow potatoes or red potatoes
- 1 shallot (or onion if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp Old Bay seasoning or Cajun seasoning of choice
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 hot pepper of choice
- 1 non-spicy bell pepper
- 1 tbsp Better Than Boullion (Vegetable)
Here's how to make your chowder:
- Dice your potatoes, peppers, and shallot
- Sautee your peppers and shallot until soft and brown
- Add in your potatoes and give your mixture a few stirs to incorporate sauteed veggies
- Pour in your water and bring to a boil Add in your Better Than Boullion Once your mixture has been simmering for 10 minutes or so
- Add in your seasoning and flour to thicken the stew
- Add in your milk
- Once your mixture simmers for another 5 minutes, mash ½ of your stew with a potato masher (or similar)
- Allow your mixture to simmer for 5 minutes
- Then, add in your corn After you mix that in, you can serve it up and enjoy it! 😋
Potato masher: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0989KQ98D/...
If you loved this recipe, let me know by heading to my YouTube video and dropping a comment in the comments section!
See you next time, friend.
Full and Fulfilled