Hey there, friend! Today's recipe is from a Full Day of Starch Solution Meals on my YouTube channel.
Here's what you'll need to make your Eggplant Baba Ganoush:
🍆 Easy Oil-Free Eggplant Baba Ganoush 🍆
- 1 roasted eggplant (I roasted mine at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in the oven)
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp lemon juice Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Slice your eggplant down the middle and scoop inner contents and add them to a bowl
- Mash your eggplant to rid of any large or stringy pieces
- Add in your garlic, lemon juice, tahini, and salt and pepper
- Transfer your mixture to a food processor
- Pulse until you get a creamy and smooth texture
And enjoy! 😋
A similar food processor to mine: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DGO3UUY/...
If you enjoy this recipe, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel and if you want a copy of my Ebook: Eat Starch, Lose Weight, I'll leave the link to purchase it here: