Are you craving pizza?! Would you love to find a Starch Solution approved pizza recipe? Well, you've come to the right place!
I absolutely love this recipe and I hope you do as well!
- 300 g water or nondairy milk (I like using nondairy milk)
- 488 g Flour (3 to 3/4 cups) (I use Kind Arthur Pizza flour)
- 18 G Sugar (1 to 1/2 TBSP)
- 5 G Salt (1 tsp)
- 5 G Rapid Yeast (1 tsp)
- Combine and stir all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Then, mix the non-dairy milk/water, and yeast together in a separate bowl
- Pour the yeast mixture into the dry ingredients and mix as thoroughly (if possible, with a wooden spoon)
- Use your hands to finish combining all of the ingredients and then work into a ball
- Cover the dough in your mixing bowl with a clean dish towel and let the bowl sit on the counter at room temperature for 2 hours *The dough should double in size
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Divide the dough in two equal pieces
- Place one portion of the dough onto a piece of parchment paper
- Lightly dust the pizza dough with flour, and press the dough out with your hands into a circle
- Leave the dough on the parchment paper and transfer it to a pizza pan
- Then use a fork to poke holes in the dough
- Top with oil-free pizza sauce and your favorite veggies then bake for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden
- Repeat the process with the other portion of dough.