Hey there! Welcome to my website.
If you're looking for the perfect low-fat, cashew-free ranch dressing recipe, this is the one for you!
I've been on The Starch Solution for over a year and whenever I've been on maximum weight loss mode, I tried finding or making the most low-fat recipes possible.
When every ranch recipe I found contained cashews, I decided to make my own! I hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 12.3 oz Silken Tofu
- 1/2 plain / unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used soy)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt (or more if you'd like)
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- Blend all of your ingredients (minus the parsley and dill)
- Top your blended mixture with your parsley and dill
- Keep refrigerated for up to 10 days!
If you try this ranch recipe, share your feedback with me on Instagram or on my YouTube video!
See you next time.